Be the first to 4k content download, stay tuned for the latest updates on the site. The chief London policeman, constable Nicholas Angel, has been transferred from the city to the quiet rural town of Sandford. He is trying to get used to this peaceful, and at first glance, crime-free life, as well as to the dumb partner Danny Butterman.
However, a series of terrible events shock the town, forcing Angel to make sure that Sandford is not at all what it seems at first glance. Danny’s dreams of a stormy, explosive, full shooting and chasing life are becoming more and more real. It’s time for the provincial police to administer justice in big cities!
4k movies reviews
Did the movie Type Cool Pointers live up to my expectations? No, because I didnÂt even expect this! This is one of those rare cases when, leaving the cinema hall, you feel like you have rolled on a roller coaster: already, it’s breathtaking. Emotions beat over the edge: I want to quote what I heard and retell what I saw. I will say more, this film has become one of my favorites, I often review it and every time, the feeling is like seeing it for the first time.
The first and most important thing to understand about this film is not just an action movie, a comedy and a detective story. I will say more, in the genre characterization one very important definition is missing: ÂLike cool cops – this is a real parody. Do not rush to disagree with me. Simply, with the advent of such representatives of the genre in the cinema as ÂThe Naked Gun, ÂVery Scary Movie and other films, the modern viewer began to form a misconception about him. The above listed works of the film industry are more likely to resemble a revised original (and, as a rule, several original plots), with a mockery of the obvious, and the massive use of Âtoilet humor. While a parody is a subtle elaboration of the main cliches and stamps, presented in such a way that the mockery does not catch the eye, but is guessed for anyone who is familiar with the basic rules of the ridiculed genre. And “Type Cool Pointers” is a great example of such a movie.
I will not retell the plot, since this makes no sense, they correctly say: “it is better to see once than hear a hundred times.” However, I will highlight the main key points:
1) The filmmakers managed to turn inside-out the well-known genre directions of action-packed and psychological cinema. You observe the actions and logic of the characters, and everything seems to be normal, when suddenly the main idea is turned upside down and as a result both the viewer and the main character begin to think that everyone around is crazy – an amazing move!
2) In the film, the authors are ironic not only over some situations and phenomena, the actions of key figures and the course of their thoughts, but also over the character of the characters in particular. The image of a Âlone hero is skillfully revealed – a sort of skit from ideas about a good perfectionist guy who saves the world from evil; the image of a Âcunning criminal that seems to be, but doesn’t seem to be, a kind of phantom of evil, guessing in one or another character; the image of Âbooby helper is a vulnerable and touching loser with an eye on the Superman title. And a motley crowd, where everyone has their own skeleton in the closet.
3) One of the characters, the same Âdumbass assistant, turns out to be a real movie fan, so the scriptwriters skillfully integrate into the film an idea that visits probably every average citizen of our planet: ÂIt would be like a movie! And successfully spin the main storyline around her.
4) The idea of serving the law and obeying the system is well disclosed, when acting according to the rules, you eventually become the one who exists outside the charter and the regulation, thereby finding yourself Âon the crest of the wave.
5) Finally, good directorial techniques and excellent camera work show what is happening from such angles and from such an angle that itÂs easy not to come off.
6) Some may call the film prolonged, and the ending is too unbridled, but this is precisely the main idea of the movie: ÂAction and Flying and Âso that the tower is demolished!
It is also not surprising when you hear that the film was not funny. As a rule, this is how people perceive it who are not familiar with the basic laws of the genres ridiculed in this work. ItÂs the same as watching the third part of The Lord of the Rings without looking at the two previous ones: it is incomprehensible and uninteresting.
As for me personally, I liked what I saw from and to: everything is in its place and nothing more!
Codec: HEVC / H.265
Resolution: Upscaled 4K (2160p)
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
French (Canada): DTS 5.1
Spanish: DTS 5.1
Japanese: DTS 5.1
Portuguese: DTS 5.1
English SDH, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish