Three Marseilles police officers, tired of routine, have a chance to expose a group of drug dealers. However, the request of the informant blurs the boundaries between good and evil.
4k movies reviews
Quite by accident I hooked on this opus and, although the people somehow did not really respond, I decided to take a look. The French, if they donât blunt, donât shoot outright clownery, donât try to âHollywoodâ, they shoot very worthy criminal canvases (Les Miserables 2019, City of Scammers, etc.). Fortunately, with the crime itself, they, along the way, are on top of the material and – just have time to sketch.
The film shows modern (?) France. The one in the “13th district”, with Arabs and closed areas, but without parkour and at least some kind of comedy. Reality as Russian reality in the films of Yuri Bykov.
The film is unhurried, but that doesn’t make it boring – there is enough action. These police-protocol mugs, which directly descended from the posters “looking for them …”, they do not inspire confidence, but they should not be like polished Bond, James Bond. This life is far from the white-toothed templates of a distant overseas film empire.
What do we have in fact? Illustrative, demo video about the futility of the French police:
– there is no less crime at all during all raids / operations on the streets;
– âflickâ (a French insulting nickname for the police) was hated in the districts, and they continue to be hated;
– drugs are not getting less;
– bosses to refuse, pawns to waste, everything is like everywhere / always.
I liked this sarcastic “+1” very much:
– took drugs with a gun, heroin and a corpse – plus one;
– issued a fine to office plankton – plus one;
– took a passenger who bought a gram for himself – plus one;
Statistics decide. The bosses hang up the tags and write out a bonus. The news is about police brutality. The electorate is happy and continues to hate everyone.
Codec: HEVC / H.265 (60.0 Mb/s)
Resolution: Native 4K (2160p)
Aspect ratio: 2.39:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
French: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: DTS 2.0